Friday, February 19, 2010

His Will Be Done { 2010 }

My First layout for 2010!  Yes I know...halfway through the 1st quarter of the year and I have just completed my first layout...it's been a slow start for me...Mr. Mojo is still missing hehehe...

Last year has been a rollercoaster year for me with all the ups and down along the way but again, it has been a blessed & fun year.  This 2010 I surrender everything and leave it it all up to God.  Le His will for my life be done.  Mind you, I won't be a sluggard.  I will try to live life to the fullest but "in rest" ;-)  I will not worry and continue to claim all His promises in my life.

(Scrapbook Challenges Sketch 184)


Materials Used:
PP: Bella Blvd, SEI
Embellishments: Ribbons, AC Thickers, Eyelet,
Tools: October Afternoon Bird stamp, Quickutz Flower Die