Thursday, December 24, 2009

Change My Heart Oh God

For my last challenge at Scrapbook challenges I would like you to create a layout using the word "Change".  It can be your title, journal or even show changes in your photos.

A lot of things has been happening in my life right now and I find myself singing the song "Change My Heart Oh God".  I'm so thankful that He always provides me with wisdom and understanding on why things happen.  It may not always be the what I want to happen but His plans & timing are always way better than mine.  So no complains here ;-)

I am also looking forward to a lot of changes in 2010 and I know everything will be for the best...Some I may not understand right a way but i just trust Jesus that it's for my own good. ( because he has promised only good things for me! Jeremiah 29:11)

and here's my sample.



Materials Used:
PP: Heidi Grace
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Prima Perals & Crystals, Ribbons, AC thickers

No comments: