Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My First Online Crop

Here's what I have come up with during my first online crop with the SC DT ladies! It was such a fun filled crop with games and challenges. 

First Challenge: Create a LO with Circles (Most number of circles in the LO wins!) -- and I won this round LOL


Materials Used:
PP: Making Memories
Embellishments: Creative cafe buttons, Robins Nest, Brads, Eyelets, Ribbons, AC Thickers
Tools: EK Success Circle Whale Punch, Hero Arts stamps


Second Challenge:  Monochromatic -- I choose Pink...Cram cram cram...must post within 30mins!  Suddenly I can't seem to find all my pink papers, embellishments, thickers LOL

Here's my take:


Materials Used:
PP: My Little Shoebox, Bazzil Cardstock
Embellishments: Creative Cafe felt flower and words & button, Ribbon, sticker
Tool: Prima Stamp


Third Challenge:  Scraplift a design and create a card.



Materials Used:
PP: Luxe, Scrap Within  Reach, Webster's Pages
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Creative Cafe Button
Tool: Hero Atrs Stamp

No comments: