Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sketch 160

Here's the latest sketch at SC! Join us and win fabulous prizes either at Scrapbook Challenges or Pamela's blog....or both ;-)



and here's my take... check out the lovely LO made by the rest of the SC gals here.



Diane, you are beautiful inside and out. Strong but gentle also. Wise and goodhearted. Loving daughter, sister and friend. I am proud of you, or what you have become. I know you're not perfect ( who is? )...but that's what great about you. How you stan up after every trials that you encounter. You learn and apply what you have learned. Always remember that I love you. Ate CJ

Materials used:
PP: SEI, October Afternoon, Heidi Grace
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Prima Say it with Crystals, AC Thickers
Tool: Fiskars border punch

3 comments:

Cute#1 said...

Awesome layout J! Ganda ganda ni Dianne!

Benga said...

beautiful indeed!

Katrina Hunt said...

I love this layout....that pic is awesome!