Friday, May 29, 2009

5 Things About ME

Few weeks ago I have posted here that I was so happy to be picked as 1 of the DTs in Scripture Scrappers. I'm sad to announce that Scripture Scrappers is closing...wait wait...don't do the big "sigh" yet... God has bigger plans for all of us :-) We are now at Christian Paper Crafts Magazine! Come and join us, you will be greatly blessed with the community withl lots of loving and have have loads of fun with all the papercrafts! Today {Friday} I am hosting the scrapbooking challenge. Do join as I am also giving out a simple RAK to get the ball rolling... The Challenge: Create a LO with { 5 } random facts about yourself (simple right? hehehe ) The Deadline: Friday, 04 June 2009 The Sample:
Materials Used:
PP: Bo Bunny, Cosmo Cricket
Embellishments: Buttons, AC Thickers, Doodlebug Alpha Stickers
The RAK:
There are different challenges everyday...what are you waiting for??? Register now! See you there! :-)

2 comments:

Cute#1 said...

Lovely layout J =)

Unknown said...

This is lovely. I love that BoBunny paper too.